Family Vacation 2008

Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh What A Beautiful Morning!

The sun is shining, my kids are happy, the boys have the day off of school: I am ready to work, play, party, you name it!

In fact, I am so happy this morning, that random (really random) music is running through my head.

i.e. Oh the Cougar and the Ute they should be friends.

We're talking Uuuuuuuuuuut-tahoma, all the pioneers who came to stay.

Happiness is finding a pencil, pizza with sausage, telling the time.

Here's a little ditty, 'bout Jack and Diane.

When you're curious, like Curious George!

Everyday when you're walking down the street, everybody that you meet, has an original point of view.

Having fun isn't hard, when you've got a library card.

Don't cry out loud! Just keep it inside, learn how to hide your feelings.

Walk like a man, talk like a man, walk like a man my son.


Hmmmm. I think I should just end with "rattlesnake, hockey puck, monkey, monkey, underpants".

(Extra points if you can name all of those songs!)

1 comments:

Esther said...

I'm willing to give it a go . . . do I get some points, even if I don't get them all right?

I'm assuming the first two are songs from Utahhoma, aka, the play at OBT. The next one is from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown and is called "Happiness." The next one is by John Mellencamp, called "Jack and Diane." The next one is the theme song for Curious George on PBS kids. And um . . . yeah. That's all I've got. The last comment is from Gilmore Girls, though!