Family Vacation 2008

Friday, June 6, 2008

freak out

Tomorrow is the day that I've been freaking out about ever since AGYG ended.

Tomorrow I ride a bicycle for 46 miles.

Crystal assures me that it won't be that hard, especially if we take it at a nice slow, even pace.

I think I would feel better if the forecast weren't so icky...39 at the start, maybe mid 60's by the end, chance of showers. I don't handle the cold well.

Oh well. Here goes!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

WAH HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I hope you fair better than I did on my last 50-miler.
Wyoming gravel isn't fun.

Sharon said...

Good luck!

♥

Anonymous said...

You will have so much fun! Really the number sounds high, but once you do it you realize it really isn't bad. Just like Crystal says--take your time, enjoy the rest stops and have fun with all of the ladies!

So jealous you have no idea. Comps=no fun :(

Crystal said...

Stop being a boob. If you can do 5 shows in 2 days, this ride will be cake.

From Teresa

Rach said...

Just remember that the cold is probably better than the heat. It could be way worse, like a sweltering 90 or 100 degrees!